The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Precision Turbo - where to buy?

Pred

Just as a side note regarding the BW/Schwitzer turbos a friend of mine made 1137 bhp an a BMW (e30 m3 replika) s50b30(= M3 286bhp engine) engine world record at that point for that machine back in 2006, also made 1091 BHP from a M20B30 12 valve engine and that is really impresive imo. Using a S400 turbo on both engines.

999.9 @ wheels

i had a s300 turbo on my MK3 supra and it did spool rather quick tbh. as for me i would stay the farest away from BB turbos. they just dont cut it for a person on normal budget imo. i bought my S300 for £1000 and my turbo had forged impellers and coated exhaust housing. cabable of aprox 700-800bhp and it spooled really quick even tho the ignition was verry safe.

You cant offer any help if Precision don't want to sell you an exhaust turbine for example, CR's have been trying for 6 months to buy one for me for over 6 months, they also kept me waiting for almost 3 months for my 76 DBB when they told me they were in stock. Everytime I have called with a damaged ex wheel they just say you may as well buy a new turbo !!!

Proberbly not the right place to post it but it was a running giggle I had with Lee earlier.