The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod Saturday Hotel

Branners

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I contacted Ben / UGP at 2.45pm about that room D ^^ but I only want the Saturday (as booked Friday direct and it's non refundable) so have said so to Ben, happy to pay £49 as that's what the Friday cost me - I know some people got the £29 / night advance rate.

Not heard back from Ben yet, though if he paid £49 a night he'd no doubt rather sell on to someone that can take both nights to get his £98 back!

No worries Bri, Ben mentioned it on a PM so said I'd be happy to wait if others asked beforehand

You after Friday and Saturday night? Or just Saturday and for how many of you?

Not sure yet, most likely Sat only.. Waiting to hear from Gav, they cancelled all his bookings rather than just the one he asked for... Not good as it was for 4 rooms (Steve, Gav, Rob & Kayla and myself). Looks like there were 4 lucky people that got our rooms instead :(

Oh what a pain in the ass this has turned into :(

IBIS is fully booked on Sat

Premier Inn only has 1 room left on Sat

IBIS won't "uncancel" the rooms, so we're on a waiting list, in the mean time I've booked into the (EDIT) Premier Inn @ Billing.

Still looking for the Saturday at Ibis - otherwise I'll need to book into wherever I can get on the Saturday.

Darryl I said to Ben that's fine if he's got a taker for both nights as I'd lose my £50 for the Friday taking his booking.

Still looking for the Saturday at Ibis - otherwise I'll need to book into wherever I can get on the Saturday.

Darryl I said to Ben that's fine if he's got a taker for both nights as I'd lose my £50 for the Friday taking his booking.

Phoned Ben earlier, he was after someone to take it for both nights (understandably), so I have taken it off him. Sorry Bri... I would offer the room to you for the Sat night and stay in the other hotel but they refused to change the linen on Sat!!

All that talk of fighting has got me scared.:scare::D

Managed to get one of the last rooms available at the premier inn. it's a disabled room but apparently has the biggest bed in the hotel.:)

Hope the rest of you can get something sorted.

See you there.

Cheers,

Steve.

Managed to get one of the last rooms available at the premier inn. it's a disabled room but apparently has the biggest bed in the hotel.:)

Ah that's the one I *nearly* booked this afternoon, glad you got it :) There's quite a few staying at the Wellingborough Premier Inn so should be easy to share a taxi to the IBIS for the evening with the rest of the crowd.

Phoned Ben earlier, he was after someone to take it for both nights (understandably), so I have taken it off him. Sorry Bri... I would offer the room to you for the Sat night and stay in the other hotel but they refused to change the linen on Sat!!

As it's a twin, couldn't you share it? Obviously only with another mod, not with one of us lowly mortals.

As it's a twin, couldn't you share it? Obviously only with another mod, not with one of us lowly mortals.

Tee hee, I can imagine Darryl's face as my 17-month old shouts 'Hiya!' to him at 2AM from his cot :D and not sure my mrs. would be too chuffed with such an arrangement either.

Darryl I may need your sat night room at the other hotel if I can't get something at Ibis - assuming you're keeping the other one as also non refundable?

Ah, had a change of plans there, I booked 3 rooms at Billing, but we'll need them all for sure. Might be best to give them a call now, if you book by phone you can cancel up to 1pm on the Sat so no harm in grabbing one now

lol. I'm sharing it with JustGav on the Sat.

So this means I now have a spare double room booked at the Premier in @ Billing for the Saturday. If anyone wants it let me know, otherwise I will cancel it tomorrow