The mkiv Supra Owners Club

314 BHP & 355ftlb 1UZ Supra

JamieP

You already have one of the fastest turbocharged Supras. Don't tell me you're after the fastest Supra N/A as well???

No although this has got to be one of the fastest NA supras around i guess, I want a nur motorsport bodied porsche.

Yeah thats one of Noels Porsches, he has a few.

http://www.nur-motorsport.co.uk/porsche_993conversion_pics.htm

That looks damn close but thats not the one. The one ive seen is a miles older 911, with almost exactly the same style black on red widearch and spoiler and huge rear tyres. The bloke ive seen in this one is a huge tall black fella, had chat with him at the lights one day but didnt catch his name, think ive also seen him in a dark blue widearch supra.

That looks damn close but thats not the one. The one ive seen is a miles older 911, with almost exactly the same style black on red widearch and spoiler and huge rear tyres. The bloke ive seen in this one is a huge tall black fella, had chat with him at the lights one day but didnt catch his name, think ive also seen him in a dark blue widearch supra.

That will be Noel, he is a big black man, the car has had many looks over the years, he also owns the blue wide arch supra you mention.