The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Minimal engine bay pics

hodge

Owch!!!!!

Those are about 300 quid too.

No internal gas purge, all fur coat and no knickers stuff :)

That's about the size of it. Compared to the work that LeeP's welder has done, I can't see why a locally sourced item wouldn't be a better bet than the US. At least you'd have recourse if there *was* an issue.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

John

Its looking really clean and a credit to you.

If you want some feedback then i would say go for one or 2 colours for the anodised parts, you have a couple of different blues going on there plus the purple of the cam gears i think it detracts a bit.

John

Its looking really clean and a credit to you.

If you want some feedback then i would say go for one or 2 colours for the anodised parts, you have a couple of different blues going on there plus the purple of the cam gears i think it detracts a bit.

I hear you there Colin. It's something I'll be looking into after I get the summer out of the car or what's left of the summer that is.

I'm going to drop you a p.m about a couple of things col if you don't mind bud.

I hear you there Colin. It's something I'll be looking into after I get the summer out of the car or what's left of the summer that is.

I'm going to drop you a p.m about a couple of things col if you don't mind bud.

My knowledge isn't great anymore but if i can help i will.

Stunning engine bay Hodge. Keep up the good work your doing.

As you say building your own motor and parts is far more satisfing than paying 200k to have all the bits sent to your door. You bring a lot of knowledge and an craftsman skill to this club with the work you do.

Big man love to you dude.

Just got back from a weekend in london and was looking forward to seeing lots of pics which might inspire me and there are some great pics there. LMAO at some of the comments thats pure jealousy at its max, hodge your enthusiasm and attention to detail is second to none and the engine bay i think speaks for its itself.

The ammount of times i have text you and rang you for advise and to pick your brains on fresh idea's and you have always HELPED ME... same as Lee has, he has basically built my engine over the phone ha ha. Now thats the community i want to belong too.

Keep doing what you do and keep thinking of things to remove ha ha, inspiration to me and makes me want to compete with you in a good way and hopefully ill get mine looking cool too ( with alot of your idea's under my bonnet)

Man hugs ^^^ from me and ricky