The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J-Spec 1995 Single Turbo Auto - reduced to £6500

MaveriK

shocked this is still up for grabs tbh

bit of a bump for you phil , good luck mate

Also shocked this is up mate, i would snap it off you if i was able to GLWTS

Thank you Gents, its really upsetting she has to go after all we have been through but needs must. Insult to injury, she is driving like a dream at the moment, sickening!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If this is still for sale in Feb I will be in touch :) So basically with a standalone this is good to go for a few extra bhp? is there anything else that would need doing?

Quite a few extra BHP, should be safe for 500 to keep the autobox safe. Going to put a new ticket and tax on her this month and change plugs over.

Couple bits of bodywork still need some tlc as stated.

Apart from that she is a dream to drive.

That is the first i have heard of that but will bow to your knowledge if true, would be a shame as the exhaust sound is perfect.

I have first hand experience unfortunately :( it's a very restrictive system. Fine for BPU levels of BHP and boost, but not long after that the back-pressure starts restricting what the turbo can do. I changed to the Whifbitz twin box and immediately saw a huge power hike.

However, you can't argue with the build quality of the Blitz RX system and crucially it's quiet enough to get on all tracks.

I didnt know that!

What make is the T70 turbo btw?

Its XS Power but try not to believe all that you read about them. Thus far, touch wood, i have had no issues with it. I think they were questionable a few years back but have got their act together, there are some big setups out there running them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i am surprised this has not sold yet i selling my 350z now and suppose to be getting something better on fuel but the thought of having a supra again turns me on :)

If you buy it i will throw a lemsip in for free. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Scary when you think I paid not that much less for my first N/A, now you can get a single for £6500 :blink:

Not so much scary as plain old hurtful when i think about how much i have invested in her.

:bump: while i am wiping the tears away.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.