The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A problem Mrs, anyone else??

Bailey.

Mine doesn't mind it. I am trying to save for a house and all my money's going on BPU stuff. She doesn't say anything but I know she doesn't like it.

Wait till I buy the BBS LMs without telling her. Pam's going to be sore again!

Too much information, though disturbingly arousing......

Too much information, though disturbingly arousing......

Pics by PM? Sweet.

She knew I would do it. I asked if I could spend £10k on going single at some point and she just rolled her eyes. To me, that's a "yes, but the milk wagons are staying put for a bit".

Damn..

Since going single, and taking the Mrs for a drive in the car, she no longer wants to go out in it, she says its noisey(TRD gear box mount) and she says it sounds like its going to blow up( screamer pipe)! lol

Has anyone else had or got this problem with there partners? Ive had lots of fast cars in the past and even when the supra was bpu no problems what so ever. Im sure she will warm to it, she is pretty reluctant to step foot in it:rolleyes:

Get a divorce :eyebrows: :sly:

Yes I have a real problem with mine. She has her driving test in August and if she passes there is no way I will let her drive any of my 2 cars. Too dangerous.

One of them will have to go to make way for a newer model I'm afraid.

Hope she finds a better man than me next time :)

Although I dont yet have Supra my GF mentions it alot after seeing a dark green one pull away from the petrol pump infront of us a while ago with the Nur Spec rumbling she loves them.

I havent mentioned the fuel consumption part yet, but hey ho all in good time lol

I reluctantly agree. :(

If there's one thing women need to learn, it's never to come between a man and his horses. It's a primal instinct thing. Same with women and handbags or shoes. :D

and Eastenders apparently.

The world ends if she doesnt watch it each night...

My gf is the same. I new she wouldn't like it before I bought it.

Its too low (hard to get in), its too loud (BPU with straight through exhust, I think it make silly noise at times), its got no boot space (I said I'd take the back seats out!), its not a smooth ride (probably my driving!)

She's not driving it anyway as not enough experiance and she doesn't like manuals, but I will sell my other car as she doesn't like that either and she can buy one herself to drive me around in!

Luckily my gf doesn't mind me spending money on the car, as long as I can still affoard holidays and stuff, but its something I need to keep in control of myself!

My wife doesn't mind it too much, I don't drive hard with her in it though... Just a little squirt every now and then ;)

She wasn't too pleased when I mentioned going single and the money involved to do it, especially as I hardly drive the car. She is right to be honest but the car is more my hobby so that has always been my side of things.

Not sure how she will take the single driving experience, I don't think she has any idea what she is in for lol.

Nope. My Mrs can't get enough.

Phew, tell me about it :D

With pics... :D

Right then.

Only look for a few seconds as we're both a bit shy.

Btw, as I am a gentleman, I'm the one in the front driving. Naturally. I don't want you to mix us up. Mrs Lbm gets quite annoyed when she's mistaken for a man, and I for a lady.

Why, just the other day in Waitrose we were in the frozen Peas section when....nevermind.