The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japenese Performance Shoot

mplavery

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Jamie, looks like a great feature !!

Thanks guys for all your comments, I'm over the moon !!

This has put a big smile on my face which is nice as im on the M25 , engine off, door open as they have closed jct 7 lol

God knows when I will be home :-(

Yes mate everythings good, first day back to work tho after nearly 3 weeks off, so thats not so good!

Think there was a typo on the BHP figure they quote for stock TT's in the article, not that that matters anyhow, its a nice article and the car looks good.

Sadly, my nephew let me down again on painting mine so its still the same.

Just got the mag today...very happy, great write up but a few tiny mistakes, they said the twin turbo was 230bhp standerd which of course is wrong and he also said that the Renault paint was cheaper as its a Factory paint but it was NOT cheap lol

Great thing is when the next issue is out i get to have all the professional pics which i will post up next month

I also added a big thank you to everyone who helped/supplied parts for my car etc...Whifbitz, Darnley Auto Works and SRD and how great this club is too

How nice am I !

here are a few pics from the mag

Edited by mplavery (see edit history)