The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SL55 - Black on Black IMMACULATE

TRD3000GT

Lol when did he say he's going to collect it tommorow? My dad already wants it.

Tomorrow morning 11 am so I can walk up to the bank with him and deposit the cash. Its going to be a duffle bag full by the sound of it!

My local bank manager already thinks I'm the local mafia so this should now confirm to her that I am ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Too my brother :), hey check this he's going to do it up, a nice front splitter, slighty lowered, better wheels, rear boot lid spoiler, we saw a nice one at a show. I have to put my hands down this cars a pussy magnet, I followed him in my supra, everyone looked at this car rather then my supra like most times. Saw so many girls looking at it and guys pointing, what a beast :).

I just got a crazy deal on another one and put a deposit down on it a few days ago, went to see it today. Fully loaded same exact exterior Obsidian Black but blood red interior (my favorite).

Also I have 7K in parts sitting ready to go on to it including some amazing wheels. Im looking forward to having it in my hands for the summer.

FAIL.... You're the cat piss and mommies boy though right? :D

No, that's Evin aswell.

Jazz is the one who thinks everything is a consipracy and hasn't managed to get a decent pic of his car for a few years(it's actually a really nice Supra, he just can't do it justice)

HTH :D

No, that's Evin aswell.

Jazz is the one who thinks everything is a consipracy and hasn't managed to get a decent pic of his car for a few years(it's actually a really nice Supra, he just can't do it justice)

Ha hawwww lol, i'm not rich like my brother tut tut lol.

No, that's Evin aswell.

Ah yes, conspiracy boy. I knew he was notorious in some fashion. :)

No, that's Evin aswell.

Jazz you do really need a decent camera bud

Not really have couple off good ones here, just I don't drive the supra much but when I do it's a long drive then back in the cover. I might get some decent shots if I can get my lazy ass too find a good location lol.

Mate tell your brother that DVLA have told me Im getting the new tax dic, MOT and other paperwork in the next 2 days (apparently) and the V5 will follow shortly. How on earth the DVLA take so long to do such a simple numberplate swap is really a mystery to me. This is the sort of thing that should take an hour or less these days.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.