The mkiv Supra Owners Club

many single project parts for sale

davej705

Prices reduced on all remaining items :)

HKS TI 4" exhaust, great condition,includes silencer bung thingy £700

Greddy/trust 16 row oil cooler in anodised blue with lines and fittings £350

4 defis with controller £350

full aeromotive single pump setup including filters excluding fuel lines brand new £650 paid £1100+ for this,must for big single setup

ferrea dual valve springs with titanium retainers £400

Ultralites atec ii 18" in brand new condition £400 priced to sell

HKS hypermax 3 coilovers in good condition £550

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must have been mate,just sold it and the block

They've all been priced very well Dave to be honest. That is apart from the duel valve spring which are way over priced. I would have priced them at 50 quid. Then I would buy them lol. Just kidding mate. Everything is very reasonable if you ask me. I'm suprised it hasn't all already gone.

GOod luck with the rest of the sale mate.

They've all been priced very well Dave to be honest. That is apart from the duel valve spring which are way over priced. I would have priced them at 50 quid. Then I would buy them lol. Just kidding mate. Everything is very reasonable if you ask me. I'm suprised it hasn't all already gone.

GOod luck with the rest of the sale mate.

Yeah I think so too,gotta shift everything quickie as I am moving into the pub next week and have given up my unit so space is at a premium.did you get the pulleys ok?

The inlet mani is with Lee p mate,I will ask him to send you a pic.it is a genuine greddy inlet manifold verified by Lee. You gearbox being picked up Monday aswell mate.

cool... a pic posted up here will do me fine.

thanks for the heads up on the gearbox too. I'll let the garage know it's coming.

Can you PM or txt me once it's been picked up just so I know it's all gone to plan

Prices reduced on all remaining items :)

HKS TI 4" exhaust, great condition,includes silencer bung thingy £700

Greddy/trust 16 row oil cooler in anodised blue with lines and fittings £350

Genuine Greddy inlet manifold new £600

4 defis with controller £350

full aeromotive single pump setup including filters excluding fuel lines brand new £650 paid £1100+ for this,must for big single setup

ported and polished head with 1mm+ ferrea valves and ferrea springs no cams £sold

ferrea dual valve springs with titanium retainers £400

Standard Twin turbo bottom end out of my old car, 65,000miles, vgc £sold

Ultralites atec ii 18" in brand new condition £400 priced to sell

HKS hypermax 3 coilovers in good condition £550

unorthodox cam pulleys in silver £125

Hi mate i paid you over paypal for the unorthodox cam pulleys last week? oO

Yeah I think so too,gotta shift everything quickie as I am moving into the pub next week and have given up my unit so space is at a premium.did you get the pulleys ok?

They arrived Thursday morning mate. I stuck some stock pulleys on so I could fire her up. I'll change um as soon as I get home from my jollies. Thanks bud.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.