The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AAARRRGGGGHHHHH when will it stop !!!!!!!!!!

supra steveo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I parked my old MX6 in B&Qs car park well away from anyone else's cars, went in to do my DIY shop and came out to find a ruddy great Transit parked up close to my drivers side. To make matters worse, the bottom of their door was covered in rough filler and their banging it on my car had left ruddy great dents all along the bottom of my door. :(

Unfortunately for then I'd just been there buying decking screws, some of which accidentally got jammed front and back of all four tyres. :innocent:

well a little update and i am not happy

the truck drivers company have said there is no damage on their truck so denying the fact i was hit, thing is what if it wasnt the tractor unit that hit me and it was actually the trailer ? this is now going to take time and i cant be arsed with this

lol joe, i didnt think you were on the scene anymore ive not done any training in ages been off since my knee op, still do gym work 4 days a week tho

im still here bud, just renewed my membership, getting another supe for summer. if u need a hand give me a shout bud.

Once back home in Poland i've had a little scrap in the pub with some smart ass dude .he could not stand a chance to me

so he walked off. Two hours later ive find out then my car tires are punctured .

I know it was him and i know where he lives.

So I've got there ,find his car (Fiat panda) and turned it upside down:d on the roof.

His wife never sleep with me again:(

Once back home in Poland i've had a little scrap in the pub with some smart ass dude .he could not stand a chance to me

so he walked off. Two hours later ive find out then my car tires are punctured .

I know it was him and i know where he lives.

So I've got there ,find his car (Fiat panda) and turned it upside down:d on the roof.

His wife never sleep with me again:(

Haha! Bloody hell, you're having an eventful time!

:rlol: wonder why ? :search:

well my buddy you have put a smile on my face and my bad luck hasnt gone yet coz yesterday i had my foot splatted by a forklift truck :( cant wait for this week to be over :(

God at least my bad luck has been pretty much spread across a year and didn't involve personal injury. Anyone says bad luck comes in threes needs to be shot! Chin up though, at the end of the day there is sod all else you can do but try and stay positive.

God at least my bad luck has been pretty much spread across a year and didn't involve personal injury. Anyone says bad luck comes in threes needs to be shot! Chin up though, at the end of the day there is sod all else you can do but try and stay positive.

well thats my 3 :) it would be easier being shot lol and to be fair i would rather it be me than the car