The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do you ever get people taking pics of your car?

RobD

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya I've had a few taking pictures randomly, found it odd at first. What I always thought is strange is how many people have asked me what the car is. Mostly blokes aged 40+ . Usually sound disappointed when they hear it's a Toyota. I usually dont further the disappointment by telling them it's n/a lol.

IMO a supra is a supra irrespective of aspiration !!! I chose the supra because of its looks the performance is just a bonus for me.

I had some tourists taking photo's of my standard supra the first time i properly took it out. It made my day as being my new toy and the first time I had driven it I was feeling especially proud of it. No one ever took photo's of my old nova's they just showed their appreciaton of it by showing me hand gestures haha

I've been sat at the lights in town and had people taken snaps. Also been driving up the motorway and have driving alongside me taken pics.

When I see nice cars I also take a few snaps.

But can't really say I would take pics of a standared car TBH.

I think u may be right to be a bit suspect. But then maybe he just lives supra's.