The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Welsh monthly meet.

nevins

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im pants at keeping up with these!? lol!

will more than likely be at the carvery tomorrow...memory dependent!lol!

and as for the 12th Craig has twisted my arm! ha ha :D as for going on the track, ill decide on the day and take the cash just incase. lots of different involving facters.like the geo setup...

i'll be bringin my own helmet aswell :) really would like to jump in with a couple of you if thats okay? jon? craig? :p for reaserch on the whole NA-TT, NA-T obviously :p lol! if thats okay with you guys?

im pants at keeping up with these!? lol!

will more than likely be at the carvery tomorrow...memory dependent!lol!

and as for the 12th Craig has twisted my arm! ha ha :D as for going on the track, ill decide on the day and take the cash just incase. lots of different involving facters.like the geo setup...

i'll be bringin my own helmet aswell :) really would like to jump in with a couple of you if thats okay? jon? craig? :p for reaserch on the whole NA-TT, NA-T obviously :p lol! if thats okay with you guys?

Yeah no worries, just sign on a passenger at the start for ease. I'll say +1 for TT :) (though BPU would be faster again and still reliable)

I have an isue the tax on the supra has now been refunded so it no longer taxed.

I sent the log book and tax refund in to the dvla on the 1st of nov 2010. And they just tol be it's been done.

Problum is I have no way of retaxing it till the log book comes thu. :-(

I was going to bring it up anyway bout it's not worth the risk.

Next month it sould be mapped also, so will be lots better. And I won't kill it if I boost.

Don't forget that the meet is tonight guys.

bollocks....thanks to my god forsaken goldfish memory i also missed this! ......

also i wont be able to go on track saturday....thought the 12th was a sunday lol!timing&fan belt in desperate need of changing and really don't want to put 2 much strain on them. yes it's an NA leave me alone :p lol :D

Edited by -Welsh-Stealth-
. (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
Who's going to the next meet?

Mine is tax and ins so no reson y I shouldt be there.

Exactly the reason i wont be at this months meet, as i will be taxing and ins. mine beginning of April !

so shall see you all there hopefully .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...