The mkiv Supra Owners Club

E85 Petrol for you Supra....want to buy some drums for that special day.

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

http://www.morrisons.co.uk/corporate/press-office/Consumer-releases/Morrisons-opens-SCOTLANDS-First-Biothanol-E85-Fuel-Pump-in-Johnstone-/

according to this from 07 it was 2 pence lower than petrol..

for some reason i just browsed and seen 268. in 07 so presumed it must at least went uo to 295 ish by 2011..

but this was the share price..

also am not sure if you can fill up drums of petrol at forecourts ??

if you can then maybe this is the best way.

No problems filling up proper petrol containers, plenty of them about i have a couple big ones from my motocross days i can use.

These are perfect.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2x-20-litre-JERRY-CAN-Lightweight-Tough-Water-Petrol-/110635778760?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19c26802c8

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

The only reason I would get the drum here would be peace of mind - knowing I can always fill up at home - given that e85 is so difficult to find. But on that logic, and especially seeing as it's not particularly cheap, might as well be drums of Sunoco 109 Unleaded... same price, same issues.

• 3 weeks later...

Pros: more timing, more boost, cooler EGT

Cons: needs more of it to make same power, bigger injectors, bigger pump, lines need to be alcohol safe, availability.

There was talk a little while back about morrisons removing it from the forecourts.