The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Next JDM North West meet

Markoos

Ok guys we have a new location which I hope everyone is happy with and can be found on the link below.

Thanks to The speed factory for finding this for us, we have to chnage the date and time slighty to the saturday the 19th at 12am which is only a minor change rather than cancelling all together :)

Hope everyone can still make it.

http://www.guysthatchedhamlet.com

Markoos

just to clarify - I'm guessing you won't be meeting at 12:00 am (i.e. midnight) I presume you mean lunchtime, if not then you really need to rethink, or at least say whether you mean Friday or Saturday night.

Mike

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest miib14

Bad news, apparently cheshireglanza (main organiser) has been contacted by costco as there has been another incident of chavs on that car park and they have said no to the meet. Craig_N has also rang them to confirm and is was a straight NO!

In all honesty i dont know what is going on with this as i wont be attending anymore BUT we will do everything we can to find a new suitable location in time for the current date as close to the current location as possible.

I understand people are not happy with this as i am not either but hey what can i do when others ruin it for us????

The majority of people seem to be ok risking going to this car park still even if they get kicked off which i have warned them about, with so little time i cannot find a location close enough for people. If people could cascade this to all your owners clubs to let them know then that would be great as I dont want anyone turning up not knowing the risks.

We could do it for the japan disaster I'm sure there wil be a collection for them! and they may not mind as much if its a charity?

Thanks.

Unless anyone knows differant,this is going to go ahead with the permission of the car pk owners(subject to good behaviour).I'm still up for it and may hijack a convoy up there hopefully with people who know where their going.All info gleaned from the JDM website.Anyone else.?