T2 MSW

Which date in March?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which date in March?

• Sat 5th March
    • Sat 12th March
    • Sat 19th March
    • Sat 26th March

sounds a good sort of a day put my name down , havent a clue what h.p. the old girls got when i bought it garage owner said in the region of 340 360 h.p. ?? as long as it goes on the rollers after that its a bonus ?? what is the best way to pay??

Drop of £35 for the dyno and £65 handeling fee for me at the shop and I will sort it for you ;)

Or just follow details in the 1st post.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi neil-na now i know whats sponsering your master re build?? hope the projects going to plan? n-a world domination looks good??

It failed straight away mate, if I was confident doing the mechanical work myself then I would have done it but I just can't justify the labour costs :(

Get your name down and paid up mate ;)

Monday bump

I will ne paying for Graham Read at the end of the week so that's 3 confirmed.

Anyone else.

Maybe offer out to the Welsh, yorksjire and midlands guys if there's no more takers soon.

We will be pushing this in the coming weeks.

Really mate Graham need to pay his subs to the club and then he can access the Club shop. He has PM'ed me but ive just not had chance to reply yet.

I had graham at the shop yesterday as we were trying to sort his membership but he can't get on paypal, can I pay it for him?

You can pay for the club membership and dyno day using any paypal account but it would need to be done from Grahams forum account

Mike, have you received the email from Paul. Hope you can come and do some proper racing too!

Should get mine by the 3rd at the latest ;-)

Intrigued to know what it will put out at 1.2 bar!!!!

Hopefully more than I think.

I have mate, need to have a once over the regs etc but on the fact I prob need a cage and my Nat B i recon I will be out.

Back on topic, as soon as that car is delivered I want to see your name on this list :)