The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is Father Christmas Real?

Havard

Santa Claus was actually Green until the 50s/60s when Coca Cola changed him to red and the world just copied.

Yeah I remember the Green Claus, think it was in a movie when I was younger.... kind of confusing lol.

Knew it was the Yanks one way or another :D

I am not sure I understand the question? If Santa is fake then the presents are obviously bought from shops, or stolen..!!

H.

What I'm trying to say is in Santa movies, the parents are always confused by the proven existance of the fat guy, which ponders as to where they thought the presents come from if they didn't buy them.

Well i think Father Christmas is very dodgy bloke

A man that works one day a year.....so im guessing he is claiming benefits which we are all paying, how else is he going to afford to run his huge house and workshop !

He has little people working for him all year round which he call elves ( kids ) Slave labour which im guessing are on 50p an hour

The only day he does work he is piss** as a fart driving a slay !!! I also doubt he has no M.O.T, no insurance or tax !

mmmmm very dodgy boke

Definately real but have no idea how he hasn't been caught yet. He's been committing breaking and entry for years, damned good at it too, we never have any broken locks or smashed windows.

I forgot about the breaking and entry lol, the way he is going he will get the chair !!!!