The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Flocking group buy list with prices

Guest blueangel

I can imagine the finish being inconsistant with a kit like that.

A mate of mine just made his own kit up, it ended up costing around £50 I think, he has just flocked his nissan 200 dash etc and it is surprisingly good, not quite as good as the panels I had done but he knows how to change the system, it is however horrendously messy to do. The guy I use also guaruntees his flock will never come off so it really can be very hardwaring. the prices in the thread are pretty good, this to me makes the biggest difference to the inside of a supra, especially when combined with a black carpet and headliner.

310120101189.jpg

180220101210.jpg

180220101209.jpg

310120101193.jpg

310120101185.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I'll put my hands up and admit thjat I haven't called Ash yet. :(

I was supposed to be removing the dash panels over the days off I had at Christmas but ended coming down with the flu on Christmas Day. It will probably be next weekend by the time I can get the panels out now as I'm on hols at the moment but I'll give Ash a ring tomorrow in order to make him aware that I still want these and hopefully help to get the numbers back up to 5.

Spoken to Ash, very nice fella who looks like he's got a business that will produce some interesting things in future!

My dash panels will be off to him this week :)

P.S. Cheers for sorting this out Ric and sorry that all 5 haven't yet come together for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Heres what I got back.

Absolutely perfect, I think theres one imperfection and some "overspray" on a connector but aside from that, im VERY happy and would highly recommend him!

Its alot more red than it appears, I fitted it last night, so i'll get photos of that when I can.

Edited by paddynewman (see edit history)