The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another Black/Black TT MKIV Targa Supra...

Guest Ambush

Welcome me ol china...sorry iam London :-), lovely motor you have there all you need now is the bonnet scoop to go with the uk/us spec engine you have fitted, the give away is the cooling rear turbo snorkal.

Pehaps someone changed the bonnet at some point?

Iam i bitter and jelous.....never;-)

Or perhaps he's from the US? :p

Welcome me ol china...sorry iam London :-), lovely motor you have there all you need now is the bonnet scoop to go with the uk/us spec engine you have fitted, the give away is the cooling rear turbo snorkal.

Pehaps someone changed the bonnet at some point?

Iam i bitter and jelous.....never;-)

Ok, first off your avatar is sickening (haha). Second, It's not any spec excet US. Not sure about the snorkel thing, I noticed it too. Thanks for all the compliments. Most of the reason I reply is because I love talking about Supras!

Thanks man! Like someone else was saying, the chrome accent. I was going to get shiney emblems. I have a subdued Toyota logo, but no Supra and Turbo one. I'll order them soon, me thinks.

Funny you said "da kine". It's a word thrown in with everything. Instead of saying "thing". Example of Hawaii talk: "Ho cuz, no more da kine, eh?" Well, I'm a caucasian American from the mainland, but I do use slang from time to time.

Nice car dude,wish it was sunny here all the time!

Well, it's not always sunny. In fact, it rains a lot. Sparadically. Kind of scared sometimes to cruise with the top off. As it gets into winter time we usually see the most rain. I live near the Army base, which is near a mountian, which gets a lot of rain. I'm not a weather man, but I'd suppose it has something to do with it. I just want to ride with my top down listen to Leonard Ravenhill sermons. Nah mean? :werd:

Most is 60mph. 55mph on most freeway areas. The roads in Hawaii are horrible. Most people race on H3. It's got a big stretch of freeway. Remember, it's an island. The only problem is the Hawaii traffic laws are VERY VERY strict. 20mph and I forgot what happens. Hehe. 6 months license suspension, a lot of community service, and possible jail sentence. Small kine though. Kine also means kind in Hawaii. Don't ask, lol.

Says it all! Love the CCWs...seems to be more of a trend in America though which is a shame.

:welcome:

What can I say? Us fat obese Americans are trend whores. :Popcorn::yum: :attenwhore:

Cool didn't no that, I plan on moving to America eventually some time, hawaii being one of the places im thinking off, now I can say I at least no one person there lol

I really want to move to Austin but unfortunately it is stupidly hard to move to America, even if half your family live there :(

What can I say? Us fat obese Americans are trend whores. :Popcorn::yum: :attenwhore:

You say that, but I was in Austin and Chicago a few weeks ago and I think we have more fat people here :blink:

On I forgot to ask, which Island are you on? I went to Maui about 3 years ago and loved it, really is a beautiful place is Hawaii.

I live on Oahu. Honolulu, Waikiki, and North Shore are probably what most people are familiar with. It's an in between size island, but has a lot of people living on it unlike the Kona.

Regarding those with a bigger cirumfrence, come to Philadelphia. We live on cheese steaks there! Well, anyone who likes them does and it's very high in fat. So yummy, though. Will be there next couple weeks, I can't wait.