The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What Japanese Supras owners seem to be putting on their cars!

Tee from China

i'd rather any of the things, yes even the dash panels, even the bloody eye liner tape than the headlights! We drive japanese SUPRAS not bmw's or audi's.. i can just imagine the owner of an actual a4 laughing his tits off at the traffic lights at the site of the poor imatator who 'wishes he had enough money to buy a real audi' (thats what the majority are propably thinking) at the site of a supra with those cheap ass lights on. It's not cool, it's very LAME. you might as well stick a lexus badge inplace of the toyota.

And weather your 'not trying to make it look like i drive an audi/bmw' thats what it looks like your trying to achieve.

all imo blah blah... :D

Edited by marcAB10 (see edit history)

i'd rather any of the things, yes even the dash panels, even the bloody eye liner tape than the headlights! We drive japanese SUPRAS not bmw's or audi's.. i can just imagine the owner of an actual a4 laughing his tits off at the traffic lights at the site of the poor imatator who 'wishes he had enough money to buy a real audi' (thats what the majority are propably thinking) at the site of a supra with those cheap ass lights on. It's not cool, it's very LAME. you might as well stick a lexus badge inplace of the toyota.

And weather your 'not trying to make it look like i drive an audi/bmw' thats what it looks like your trying to achieve.

all imo blah blah... :D

I understand where your coming from but as with most things automotive someone or some company starts a new trend or fad - look at all the Lexus rear lights that are on everything except latest Lexi, Angel eyes on non Beemers and the obligatory M3/5 mirrors. just because the current trend is for Audi DTRL then any Audi driver probable doesn't give 2 s**ts about them as those drivers are according to TC just cocks!! Because someone has this or that on their car doesn't always mean they wish they had the money to buy a 'real' one and just like to have something different.