The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Respect for the dead

supra steveo

Agrred.

Whether or not a person feels the war in Iraq is justified or not, to publicly castigate those who are in the front line is, IMHO, way out of order. Again IMHO, many of Penguins recent posts (and not just in this thread) are actually alienating him from many others on the forum rather than gaining sympathy.

I don't agree with your opinion CJ - but i still respect it. On the same token, i feel it's outrageous to still justify our forces still being in foreign lands when they were sent there on a false flag - not forgetting the many millions of people who have been affected directly or indirectly as a consequence. I'm not here to gain anyones sympathy.

I'll leave it at that :)

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good for you - i chose a different career path (because what you do is a job after all - right?)

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." Henry Kissinger, quoted by Bob Woodward in The Final Days, 1976

My last post on this. Penguin i hope for your sake i never meet you. In fact i wouldn't mind seeing you in Afghanistan in a few months at the end of a GPMG if you not what i mean :eyebrows:

My last post on this. Penguin i hope for your sake i never meet you. In fact i wouldn't mind seeing you in Afghanistan in a few months at the end of a GPMG if you not what i mean :eyebrows:

Wow, talk about acting like an idiot. This post really says a lot about you.

Is a GPMG a general purpose machine gun? Are you suggesting you'd like to shoot penguin or that you'd like him to shoot you?

I thought we didn't tolerate threats of violence to other members no matter how much we disagree with them?

Is a GPMG a general purpose machine gun? Are you suggesting you'd like to shoot penguin or that you'd like him to shoot you?

I thought we didn't tolerate threats of violence to other members no matter how much we disagree with them?

Yeah I thought the same. TO be honest though, having read Offland's posts before, I get the impression that he would probably hold the GPMG the wrong way round and shoot himself in face. Note I did not say shoot himself in the brain- that would be an impossible shot.

“Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier"

Samuel Johnson

"Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it."

Samuel Johnson

"Enough is enough! I have had it with these m*****f*****g snakes on this m*****f*****g plane!"

Samuel Jackson

Bit far there bro, keep it to words, this is not the place for threats. He has his opinion and you have yours leave it at that. If you dont want to talk to him then dont.

http://www.generally-speaking.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Internet-Warrior.jpg