The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" Volk TE37 Alloy wheels and R888 tyres

RobSheffield

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be great to know if these would definitely fit without rolling arches, as I may be interested if that was to be the case.

What is your suspension set-up? If it's standard then I can't see too much of a problem IMO. Check out Rob's first link as I think these wheels will fit nicely on a standard Supe. You may even get away with a 10mm suspension drop too.

I would hate to buy these things new - a 'small fortune' comes to mind!!

What is your suspension set-up? If it's standard then I can't see too much of a problem IMO. Check out Rob's first link as I think these wheels will fit nicely on a standard Supe. You may even get away with a 10mm suspension drop too.

I would hate to buy these things new - a 'small fortune' comes to mind!!

My suspension set-up is standard, it hasn't been dropped at all. Before I make an offer I'd like to know for certain that they will fit without needing to roll any arches.

Also will they clear UK brakes without the need of spacers?

My suspension set-up is standard, it hasn't been dropped at all. Before I make an offer I'd like to know for certain that they will fit without needing to roll any arches.

Also will they clear UK brakes without the need of spacers?

Im not 100% sure they would clear without arch mods, since the inner ribs of my arches were neatly removed. This was done many years before i got these wheels to fit 11" wide rears.

Definately fit over UKs as they fit over my 14" Brembos. Quite a few members had these wheels on UK's.

To be fair, it wouldnt take that long to come and 'try them on' as it were, once we can confirm that they will be ok on oem suspension.

The arch mod isnt all that difficult either if it was needed. But if you are stock height it should be ok.

Cant believe you took so long to buy them :D

I'd leave them off your car till the winters gone though ;)

Cover the fuel bill and we can go get them in my 4x4 ? :)

Thanks Dunk, that would be fantastic bud, I'll call you and arrange a day with you :)

I'll definitely be leaving them off till the winter has passed.

• 2 weeks later...

Big thanks to Dunk for giving me a lift in his 4x4 to collect these wheels off Rob Sheffield. You are a true enthusiast and I appreciate you helping me and going out your way to help me and other club members :cool:

And a big thanks to Rob for these great wheels, they were as described, in great condition :) and it was nice of your father to show me and Dunk his MG and Triump Spitfire, the MG was a stunner :love:

Just can't wait to get these on in spring :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.