The mkiv Supra Owners Club

95 TT for £3800

jonathanc

wow lol i expecting "meh thats nothing"

Its nots really a lot to be honest, They come standard at 135bhp, so yeah its not an epic amount, the internals are stated to only handle 200bhp so i darent go any closer or over :( i was gonna go for a 250bhp 4wd glanza but now want a bigger car..

And i have just had a massive front mount, relocated air filter to front bumper, full cat back stainless steel 2"5 inch exhaust system, braced stainless steel manifold, hks actuator, walborough 255 l/h fuel pump, G-Reddy E-Manage Ultimate ECU and mapped to 1 bar on standard turbo :) lol!

Dan

You could break it for more than that....;)

You could afford to run this to destruction and still get 2K for it at the end.

Worth a look....;)

H.

Totally agree, unless you can't see the car for smoke on start up, it is worth a punt, big brakes too, calliper looks very clean so could be new or recently overhauled.

It looks a tidy, un messed about with one to me, but it's not THAT cheap, I was having customers come to me nearly two years back that had bought TT autos for £3500. One was one of the nicest cars to go on the ramp. I'd suggest you have a look to see if the mouse / mice have done any more damage than to chew the LH damper top rubber cap though :) Quite why rodents are so partial to them I don't know, I must try one in a mouse trap one day! It's certainly worth a look and maybe a starting bid of £3200 cash if you like it? It's a buyers market.