The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bovingdon Track/Drag Day 14th August

terribleturner

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any convoys from Surrey/Berks/Hampshire way? :) Or any chance of joining a convoy going up there?

I think there are a few of us from the Reading area - how about a convoy from M4 J11? The Comet carpark where the monthly jap car meet takes place would be a good spot to meet up.

Anyone interested?

Well the gates will be open for the first 2/3 hours and then locked. You can still get in and out so don't anybody threat. I'll put a notice on the gate itself on the day with a mobile number for me.

Membership cards would be good, specially if you havn't got a supra. But if you turn up on the day with mates, as long as you all come in together and just state who you are (Username) there should be no problem.

Cool :thumbs:

Have started getting up to speed with what's going on in MKIVSupra-land as I've spoken to Toyota and I should get Supra back on 10th August :woot: , so have added name to list. If not will come along in another vehicle as it's sure to be a good day :D

J

Guest Terry S
Suprasteve has got a couple of mates coming down with him. He was telling me about this bloke not being shy on spending a bit of money on his car.

Excellent, should be fun, have to make him Race Chris.