The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anybody done the r154 conversion on a tt.

Baz018

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I think this will be best mate, then everyone can plod along at their own pace. Obviously his group buy price is lower then what he normally charges, so as long as people let him know its for Ash's group buy then he can mark it down.

Do we have Stevo's address, if not I'll get it and then people can just start sending him their shifters when they are ready. Its draggin on now lol......

Right I've just text Stevo for his address and paypal, get your funds paid, I would use maybe your car reg as the paypal reference and then when you send your bits write your car reg on the package so its easier for Steve to tie everything in ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I might be interested in an extension I was building a mk3 turbo drift car but am thinking of scraping that idea and converting my mk4, I can get all the other bits needed but will need the gearstick extension, is it still at the same price as posted before? Cheers

I might be interested in an extension I was building a mk3 turbo drift car but am thinking of scraping that idea and converting my mk4, I can get all the other bits needed but will need the gearstick extension, is it still at the same price as posted before? Cheers

It is ;)

But Steve aint gonna wait for ever guys, is anyone ready to send Steve their bits yet out of Steve and Jay it looks like. Guess this group buy is gonna fail before its even started lol

Edited by Suprash (see edit history)

I can send mine this Friday as that's the next time I'm at the gearbox lol I'll have a proper read at the thread tonight when I finish work

Yeah through everything, Steve has posted some diagrams for you, the only thing he needs from you is the measurement you would like it extended by, his address on here, post all the bits off to him, make your paypal payment to his address. Remember to address it that you're from the Supra forum buy ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...