The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift Headlights

albundy68

Is that price just for you, or through you for anyone else? I'm looking out for some facelift fronts.

It was given as a "club" discount but I think they felt they made a mistake with the price. May be worth giving Ian or John a ring at Wigan - 01942 219999

You will then obviously have the problem of postage to where you are.

H.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I got a price from Oakmere Toyota in Northwich, Jason Lowe, the parts manager is quoting £215+ vat Each, which is £516 per pair all in, not sure on postage. Mine came within 2 days. He did say that if anyone from the club rang him he would be able to offer discount on Toyota bits though if they quoted the owners club! 01606 45525

I got a price from Oakmere Toyota in Northwich, Jason Lowe, the parts manager is quoting £215+ vat which is £258 all in. He did say that if anyone from the club rang him he would be able to offer discount on Toyota bits though if they quoted the owners club! 01606 45525

Is that for facelifts? Also it that for two?

H.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.