The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Parts clearout

mrgee2jz

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys a lot of people have put dibbs on bits but still awating payments and delivery addresses.

Could you get back to me otherwise the parts will sold on a first paid first served basis.

Many thanks

Gary

Thats definately got the ball rolling, now i have a lot of packaging and sending to do tomorrow..:taped:

• 3 weeks later...
is the manual N/A ECU a 5 speed or a 6 speed ? just seen you had facelift parts aswell

It was from a 5 speed but it won't make a difference as it's not controlling the gearbox in any way regardless, you'll probably find the 6 speed has the same ecu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Am I right in thinking this:

24. Inlet air duct cover £5

is this:

If so, I'll take it! Mine's been butchered to make an aftermarket airbox fit :rolleyes:

How much for postage? Could you PM me where abouts you are? I'll see if I can collect :)

Also, you don't have a standard TT airbox by any chance do you?? If so, how much do you want for it?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi matt, yes that's it, I'm in Buckingham and east London so you can collect from either or I can send. But it will cost about £7 to send

Am I right in thinking this:

is this:

If so, I'll take it! Mine's been butchered to make an aftermarket airbox fit :rolleyes:

How much for postage? Could you PM me where abouts you are? I'll see if I can collect :)

Also, you don't have a standard TT airbox by any chance do you?? If so, how much do you want for it?

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.