The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Undamaged 1997 3.0 N/A 6 speed for Breaking

spiderpigcity

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again for the boot blind Matt. Fading was pretty bad, nothing that a bit of "Back to Black" won't solve though (or I could just turn it over).

Just wondering though, is there supposed to be something to bridge the gap between the hooks on the boot lid and the hooks on the blind (some kind of straps or something) otherwise there's no way of attaching it. :search:

Thanks again for the boot blind Matt. Fading was pretty bad, nothing that a bit of "Back to Black" won't solve though (or I could just turn it over).

Just wondering though, is there supposed to be something to bridge the gap between the hooks on the boot lid and the hooks on the blind (some kind of straps or something) otherwise there's no way of attaching it. :search:

yeh, the straps should be on a little roller blind fixed to your hatch itself. you pull them out and attach them to the blind.

they all fade from the sun, my other one is exactly the same, try some black die, should do the trick.

Do you still have the boot lid? What condition is it in after the spoiler is removed? What holes does it have?

Also what condition is the boot glass in?

Cheers

yes will be selling in a few weeks as i dont want the car to get wet inside. the whole car is mint. has 3 holes in each side where spoiler was mounted. glass mint

If you let me know when the boot is available, I'll take it I expect. How much do you want for it? I'd want the boot lid, glass, centre brake light (because I think it's a pain in the ass to swap) and the black trim inside the boot. I don't need the wiper mechanism or spoiler.

Do you know if it's had any holes in it before that have been filled? Mine has previously had holes towards the centre, where I guess a wing has been fitted. These have been filled but they're sinking so you can see them again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.