Few bits need seeing to, help required!

Kalel

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you pull back the carpet and remove the plastic cover you should see something like this. The trac ecu is partly removed in this pic (it's an old one). The black bit at the top of the pic is the lower glove box, so give an idea of what you're looking at

Ohhh, I seeeeee!

I can check now and describe (too dark for pics)

or look & take pics tomorrow morning. I think I'll leave it to be more accurate.

Alright fellas, good news (well it is for me).

Dude's very kindly given the car a quick glance, and gearbox/clutch is fine. And hopefully on my next visit to AFR tuning everything else will be perfect.

cars got no mods except blitz intercooler, blitz stainless steel exhaust, apexi induction kit...

No decat, boost controller isn't even connected correctly.

Good stuff, glad you could get a pro to look over it, at least you know where you stand now :)

Was the F-Manage connected up? Did dude find out if it was adjusting fuel control at all?

Matt had a quick look at the BC and the fuel controler, there is no need for the car to have any fuel controller so matt will remove it , the BC is plumbed in a very strange way but before doing anything I want to give the car a check over.

Matt had a quick look at the BC and the fuel controler, there is no need for the car to have any fuel controller so matt will remove it , the BC is plumbed in a very strange way but before doing anything I want to give the car a check over.

^ yup, hopefully car will run more than 200 miles on full tank too!!!!