The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New New New New

Samsar

Hi everyone (Kent based), Just got myself my first Supra...'94 Non Turbo in red...

It looks a bag of $#@! at mo but, hopefully it wont take long to sort it out..

As its my first Supra I'd like to apologise in advance for any random or stupid questions I may ask you all ..:eyebrows:

Welcome mate, where abouts Kent you from. Love the colour.

Welcome, I see you have a Trial Rear fitted to the car, awful piece of kit, take it off and put a stock rear bumper on....tell you what I'll dispose of it for you :innocent:

Thats just mean, making the guy strip his car because 'you' want the parts :no:

Ahem.........the Injen (if it is) filter is proven to lose you around 50hp so as i am kind i will swap you for my stock airbox ;) :p

neo2810 = Thanks for the welcome, The bonnet looks worse underneath the previous owner really did just chuck it on so needs some serious attention..I'm going to have to look carefully as to a replacement bumper due to the clearance accessing where I live and as for the wheels any will be better than those on it ;)

Neil-NA = I'll be honest I have not got a clue to whats on it.Its my first Supra and am hoping to go to a meet so I can get some advice from you guys to see if I've bought a heap or got something half decent :)

Thats just mean, making the guy strip his car because 'you' want the parts :no:

Ahem.........the Injen (if it is) filter is proven to lose you around 50hp so as i am kind i will swap you for my stock airbox ;) :p

Just aiding in the 'Club Spirit' and I see you're also helping :D

Welcome bud, this most be the perfect time to be a new member and ask stupid questions..! ''due to some of our new members pushing the stupid questions to the extreme'

If you have some really tech questions I suggest you pm either Trev the Rev or Supra Dupa they are real experts over here..!

Edited by Brazil (see edit history)

Ahhh, where have you been lurking. Haven't seen you as of late. I turned up at Suprapod with my Egg and Spoon. But you took so long i was running with a chicken :blink:

Been on holiday to Menorca and doing stuff with my business...ooh and lurking a lot in various 7D forums -The 550D is old news man :D

Welcome to the forum! On the whole that's a nice looking car you have. I don't like the bonnet either, but that's personal taste.

Is the Injen a good filter? If it were my car, I'd probably genuinely take you up on that offer. It must be down a few horses if there's only a bit of baking foil separating the filter from the rest of the engine bay, with no decent cold-air feed.

To the OP: I'm perhaps being overly critical here. The filter is easily changed (should you wish to change it), and the bonnet too. Enjoy Supra ownership! :)

Is the Injen a good filter? If it were my car, I'd probably genuinely take you up on that offer. It must be down a few horses if there's only a bit of baking foil separating the filter from the rest of the engine bay, with no decent cold-air feed.

Apparently the guys on the supraforums love them, if i could get one cheap then i would buy it and try to make a cold airbox for it.

• 3 weeks later...