The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Brake Setup - Knocking noise from Brakes

Geo

Video now on First page Guys,

As Mr Wilson said looks like the Anti Knock Clips are missing, just need to Confirm.

p.S AS SOON AS YOU TUBE LOADS IT. :D

cheers

They will knock without the clips. Some caliper wear there, but if you want brakes that won't stick and the best pedal feel leave them like that, if the knock bugs you put clips and anti squeal shims et cetera on them.

They will knock without the clips. Some caliper wear there, but if you want brakes that won't stick and the best pedal feel leave them like that, if the knock bugs you put clips and anti squeal shims et cetera on them.

Anti rattle going on mate, 1 the noise when driving is driving me cookoo, 2 it sounds as if the car is falling to bits.

looking at the Specs Chris they come with 2 pins?? is that right?

Aha! Found you. How much did you pay for the set? I'm also guessing you ordered UK ones? Whether there is a difference or not I have no idea. :)

well the rattling is doing my head in, so ordered up everything, came to about £50, worth it as i was ready to murder someone

• 1 year later...
  • 11 years later...
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

Reviving this thread, have exactly same issue and my mechanic did not even know why the pads were knocking ? 

could someone advise where to order the anti ratttle Kit Front 04947-14010 ?

Google the part number, lots of options