The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is anyone interested in a new Chris Wilson SMIC

downimpact

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cool Hand

I asked in the German forum and also asked Supraforums.com to be allowed to post it there. Lets see if some will be interested.

If we dont find any more I am ready to pay the deposit right now.

If I try and bend their ear to do just 3 units are you guys ready and willing to send none refundable deposits like *NOW*? I suspect they will either say no, or add a surcharge though....

Sorry, I have to step out for *NOW* as I just bought some TTE Grand Stands from a user here on forum... :-(

- sorry guys, but I'm up for it later in the year.

Guest Cool Hand

Guess posting it on the german board didnt help much. Theres just a discussion about the benefit of such an SMIC and they are skeptical about the improvement compared to the stock SMIC. I told them to come here and ask about it, but so far they rather try to put me down there.

Maybe I have better luck with supraforums.com, since the IC pretty is well known there. Still waiting for an answer from the admin.

Maybe someone else can check other forums.

Edited by Cool Hand (see edit history)

Guess posting it on the german board didnt help much. Theres just a discussion about the benefit of such an SMIC and they are skeptical about the improvement compared to the stock SMIC. I told them to come here and ask about it, but so far they rather try to put me down there.

Maybe I have better luck with supraforums.com, since the IC pretty is well known there. Still waiting for an answer from the admin.

Maybe someone else can check other forums.

Mate try this link it's quite informative and plugs CW's product :innocent:

http://www.max-boost.co.uk/max-boost...ler_2JZGTE.htm