Snetterton Meet for Paul Whiffins time attack run

SupraDan24

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right Guys, we have a club stand for 15 cars. I will be sending the paper work off tomorrow to ensure we reserve the space.

However as I will be competing I need a volenteer to manage things on the day. I have put myself down as the club contact and I will be there early enough to collect the car passes but I need to pass these to someone to hand out on the day.

Unfortunatly we wont have any club banners as they are already booked out for Llandow and another event.

Right Guys,

SupraDan is going to meet me on the sunday to get the passes for you to get on the car stand. However there are some rules we need to adhear to, not that I expect anyone to cause any issues but I have been asked to pass on the message.

1. There is a strict 10 MPH speed limit everwhere on site ( you will understand this when you get there as its busy)

2.) No burnouts/drifting on site.

3.) Once cars are parked on the stand they can not be moved until you are leaving.

Remember you are representing the club and anything the the organisers dont agree with you will be kicked out and we will not be invited back next year.

Last rule is you MUST take as many pictures as your camera will hold of all the Supra's on track :D

What he said ! or I'll HULK out :D

Right Guys,

SupraDan is going to meet me on the sunday to get the passes for you to get on the car stand. However there are some rules we need to adhear to, not that I expect anyone to cause any issues but I have been asked to pass on the message.

1. There is a strict 10 MPH speed limit everwhere on site ( you will understand this when you get there as its busy)

2.) No burnouts/drifting on site.

3.) Once cars are parked on the stand they can not be moved until you are leaving.

Remember you are representing the club and anything the the organisers dont agree with you will be kicked out and we will not be invited back next year.

Last rule is you MUST take as many pictures as your camera will hold of all the Supra's on track :D

If we are on the stand do we also need to buy a ticket to get in? (bare with me this is the first time ive been on a stand)

No problem fella, Yes you will need tickets to get into the event. The club stand passes are free but you will need a regular entry tickets. They are either £15 in advanced or £20 on the gate.

we could have sorted them out through the club and got them all for £15 but unfortunatly there is simply not enough time as Im away all next week.

....can you still leave any time you want though.. or does that mean you have to stay till the the end of the day?

@Dan... don't forget RG500 though he's not on this tread... I'll score him a PM :)

Edited by Aweegin
.. (see edit history)

....can you still leave any time you want though.. or does that mean you have to stay till the the end of the day?

@Dan... don't forget RG500 though he's not on this tread... I'll score him a PM :)

There is nothing on the website about set leaving times. Normally you dont make yourself very popular if your only there for a few hours though. My advise would be plan on staying for the duration of your putting your car on the stand.

I can tell you there is loads going on on track not just the TA :)

..re convoy times

If the gates open @ 9..im guessing that means stands and public all in one? I'd have thought maybe stands get early access to set up..or park up, maybe if anyone has clarification on this?

Either way..for you Yarco boys Snetterton has got to be over an hour away..at least @ legal speeds lol. So yeah, it'll be an early start..to include stops for meeting up en route etc. So lets see how the opening time scenario pans out and take it from there... i guess..

It's been a very long day..am i waffling? Im waffling aren't I... ok.. I'm leaving..

lol :blink:

Edit... I recall last year when i went i was in amongst a Skyline convoy..who later were on a stand...so i guess that answers the question to that...Ithey just lined up and peeled off into a seperate entrance...and i didn't go particularly early..not gates open anyway..so...

Edited by Aweegin
more waffling.. (see edit history)

There's Legal speeds?? :eyebrows:

I'd like to get there earlyish, not before opening early or anything, but say 09:30ish. It's up to everyone else really, i just have to make sure i'm with the first ones that arrive so i can hand out the passes. Wanna catch M5W TT's run as well, he said he was on early.

Aweegin....your waffling again mate !

I think club class are first out so that will be 9 AM then :(

From memory going last year there were lots of police knocking about on the main roads so watch out for that when your on route.

If I was on a stand I would aim to get there about 8:30 - 8:45 to avoid the public queues.

Cheers for the advice mate :thumbs:

I think club class are first out so that will be 9 AM then :(

From memory going last year there were lots of police knocking about on the main roads so watch out for that when your on route.

If I was on a stand I would aim to get there about 8:30 - 8:45 to avoid the public queues.

I go there a lot as my brother does a bit of racing there, its a 45 minute drive at 70. Aweegin that means we wont get any little piggy's looking at us in the wrong way hehe!

Well we could leave Yarmouth say at 8:15 and get there for about nine ish if we stop on the way(even though we shouldn't have to)

I love how Lanky's put my name down, he know's me too well :) Well in for sorting a stand out aswell :)

Lol, an oppertunity to show off a Supra....you know Rowie will be there :p

08:15 at the Little Chef sounds good to me then. With the stopping at Thickthorn (fag break also :D) i reckon we'll be there around half 9ish. Sounds good to me.

All those in favour ??

I go there a lot as my brother does a bit of racing there, its a 45 minute drive at 70. Aweegin that means we wont get any little piggy's looking at us in the wrong way hehe!

Well we could leave Yarmouth say at 8:15 and get there for about nine ish if we stop on the way(even though we shouldn't have to)

I love how Lanky's put my name down, he know's me too well :) Well in for sorting a stand out aswell :)

Looking forward to this, cant wait in fact. Its great to see a good bit of interest at last especially as there will be 3 Supra's in Time Attack at this event.

See you all there, make sure you come over to our pit garage and say hi.

Will do mate, i'll pop over for a gander once ive sorted all the passes.