The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Snetterton Meet for Paul Whiffins time attack run

SupraDan24

What a day !!! Had a bit of a disaster getting there when Lamboyello decided to take the lead then text all the way past the turn off which meant a 15 minute unplanned detour lol. Weather was fantastic, turn out was great and met some good blokes with some very tidy Supras ;) All in all a bloody good day out, loads of nice car's there, and more shiny bits than you could shake a stick at :p Nice little spirited drive on the way home as well :). Speaking of which, the award for nicest sounding Supra goes to Kev, his 5 speed NA sounded AMAZING as it drove past, whatever exhaust you have mate...i want one !! lol :eyebrows:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a day !!! Had a bit of a disaster getting there when Lamboyello decided to take the lead then text all the way past the turn off which meant a 15 minute unplanned detour lol. Weather was fantastic, turn out was great and met some good blokes with some very tidy Supras ;) All in all a bloody good day out, loads of nice car's there, and more shiny bits than you could shake a stick at :p Nice little spirited drive on the way home as well :). Speaking of which, the award for nicest sounding Supra goes to Kev, his 5 speed NA sounded AMAZING as it drove past, whatever exhaust you have mate...i want one !! lol :eyebrows:

yep a great day and plenty of sun :) nice to meet you folks pity i missed you lot leaving :search: many thanks to the member who kindly let me use his polish :D may be my last day out at a show in the supra :( due to lack of work and home soon to come :( (i might have to sell the beast :( ) apart from that supraday out :D

Yep..I second that!! Awesome day...and great company! Big thanks to jeorgett and Catfish for makin the longer trip.

I got a good few photos that need sortin on photoshop then I'll get postin..my poor old 8yr old digi cam still does the biz. If only someone had a new camcorder or something..*lambo* ;) lol

Nice little spirited drive on the way home as well :). Speaking of which, the award for nicest sounding Supra goes to Kev, his 5 speed NA sounded AMAZING as it drove past, whatever exhaust you have mate...i want one !! lol :eyebrows:

Really...that's really nice to hear *pardon the pun* I love it so much...I'm wanting tubbies i have to admit but the exhaust may have to stay with me lol Thanks mate :)

many thanks to the member who kindly let me use his polish :D

You are very welcome mate.. :cool: I hope things can work out regardin your future...

@ Mgoo... :drool: Wish my cam could still take video, for when you were revvin her up...mmmmmmmmm

I'm gonna 3rd that, was the best show i've been to this year and i've been to most of them. Was brilliant weather, can never turn down walking around in my t-shirt all day! Mega company and loved being Kev's(Aweegin) bitch for the day ;)

Show had a lot going on and lots of nice things to look at, NOT THE SUPRA WITH THE PINK WHEELS THO! Nice car but really, change the wheels.....

Well in Dan for pointing out my little mishap on the way there, haha i was laughing so hard when i was phoning you to tell you i knew i'd gone past it! :) Your face lol

Little shout out to the 350Z, was amazing ;) Perfect little add on our group.

My email address is [email protected] so if you could send me all the pics that people have it'd be very much appreciated