The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Snetterton Meet for Paul Whiffins time attack run

SupraDan24

Just a reminder guys, anyone wishing to receive a club pass when they arrive at Snet needs to PM me for my mob number so they can contact me when they get there. We should be arriving roughly around half 9. Anyone wishing to join the convoy at Thickthorn services, we'll be there sometime around 09:00 :)

1 week to go also !

Edited by SupraDan24 (see edit history)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking like I might be able to make this, although I may need to leave mid afternoon to catch a flight/go to work.

I don't suppose I'd be welcome on the stand now I haven't got my Supra would I ? :search:

Maybe If I'm just perched on the end? :innocent:

I would be coming the other direction up the A11 from the Thetford end so would have to meet you there.

Anyone else coming from that way? I will be coming south on the A134 to Thetford then east on the A11.

im up for this too, im going to be coming from Fakenham area and i was wondering where i could join the convoy.

It would be good if we could have a club stand ive never been one one before.

Danny

1.) SupraDan24

2.) M5W TT (competing)

3.) mikeyh

4.) McGoo

5.) Probrox

6.) RobD

7.) LOF7Y

8.) Lamboyello

9.) AlexM

10.) Ark

11.) WRX-Jo

12.) Aweegin

13.) danny1987

14.) rg500

Edited by rg500 (see edit history)

Ok well we'll meet at 8:15 at Acle Little chef, that way even if people turn up late then we have a bit time either way. Then head up to Thickthorn which we should get to at about 9, then to get to the show at about 9:15, 9:30. Plan batmen!! Have we got banners to put up etc? We wanna look a bit swanky nosh don't we with our beasts. Yeah we can all cheer on the Supra's in the time attacks.

I'll be bringing my new camcorder so ill be taking lots of videos and my mint digital camera so i'll be taking lots of pictures aswell. Need to get washing the beast then this week to get it looking as good as possible, i'm putting football off for this.......it better be good.

Ok well we'll meet at 8:15 at Acle Little chef, that way even if people turn up late then we have a bit time either way. Then head up to Thickthorn which we should get to at about 9, then to get to the show at about 9:15, 9:30. Plan batmen!! Have we got banners to put up etc? We wanna look a bit swanky nosh don't we with our beasts. Yeah we can all cheer on the Supra's in the time attacks.

I'll be bringing my new camcorder so ill be taking lots of videos and my mint digital camera so i'll be taking lots of pictures aswell. Need to get washing the beast then this week to get it looking as good as possible, i'm putting football off for this.......it better be good.

Good, its decided then. I'm still waiting on peeps PM'ng me for my mob number, anyone who doesnt will just have to come find me for a club pass if they want to get on the stand.

@ McGoo... is that your 350 in your avatar? Last year there was a very good turn out of Nissan in many forms..if this year follows suit, you'll be in good company :)

@ Lambo... lol..hey mate, how's it goin? The times are looking good..and weather seems to be in our favour! Im in if its as predicted...She's gettin a wash, polish n hoover out in readiness...

I've got Dans number so will be in touch..though, I think I may stay in the car for personal safety sake lol

I dunno if this has been mentioned...last year, all those who were on club stands did a parade lap of the circuit after the racing had ended i believe, if they wanted too.

@ McGoo... is that your 350 in your avatar? Last year there was a very good turn out of Nissan in many forms..if this year follows suit, you'll be in good company :)

Yeah it is. I checked with a couple of the 350z clubs and they don't appear to have stands at this one. :(

Yeah it is. I checked with a couple of the 350z clubs and they don't appear to have stands at this one. :(

Ah... I don't know if it was a specific 350 club last year but there were Skylines, GT-Rs and 350/370s all holed up together... Don't fret :)

@ Lambo..lol it's just another day for me...have a kip in the car when you get there lol

Still 8.15 @ Little Chef on the Acle roundabout guys?

Definitely coming to this now, so will see you there around 0930? Is there anywhere near the entrance to hang around and meet up/ get stand tickets etc?

I cant remember mate, i havent been there in ages. Lamboyello said he'd come on here later, he's been there loads of times so he will be able to tell you.

Dan

I cant remember mate, i havent been there in ages. Lamboyello said he'd come on here later, he's been there loads of times so he will be able to tell you.

Dan

..i seem to remember as you queue to get in..towards the final main entrance there's plenty of room to pull over, i recal all the skylines waiting for each other there last year..bit vague but maybe a help if Lambo doesn't come on :)