The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra - Photoshopped

Attero

That's the thing I don't like. I need seperation. Black wheels seem to look industrial and tacky to me (no offence to black wheel lovers). But if they are seperated by a polished rim, they look a hell of a lot cleaner in my opinion.

I'm thinking perhaps a gunmetal wheel would be better. I prefer gunmetal to black.

Totally agree apart from the Tacky bit :p

Also if the calipers are Brembo or AP etc then red is fine, if there O/E they should be black and painting them any other colour is simply cheap and tacky :D

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

I would get red calipers, end of. :) I've got my stock calipers and they are being painted black this weekend.

The red calipers/red painted aftermarket calipers would come when I fit uk-spec brakes. I'm not even sure if uk spec brakes will fit with these wheels.

download it from a torrent for free or practise a little with this useful tool: http://www.pixlr.com/editor/ :cool:

in regards to the car, second picture looks good. great rid of those jap headlights!

Thanks for that mate. :)

Here you go fella, a lovely smooth supra lol.

That looks so good! :D I've got another bumper coming soon with the headlight washer on, think I may go for that look! :D

May leave my uk bonnet on though but might upset the look!

Edited by RobD (see edit history)

Thanks for that mate. :)

That looks so good! :D I've got another bumper coming soon with the headlight washer on, think I may go for that look! :D

May leave my uk bonnet on though but might upset the look!

Main thing that makes it look so smooth is that I blended the bumper into the wing.

I would get red calipers, end of. :) I've got my stock calipers and they are being painted black this weekend.

The red calipers/red painted aftermarket calipers would come when I fit uk-spec brakes. I'm not even sure if uk spec brakes will fit with these wheels.

UK spec calipers should also be Black :)

Yeah I noticed, it will crack weekly if I did that! :( shame it looks so good, think I'll be moving the number plate else where or get a smaller one.

I have a 3/4 size one on mine and it makes a hell of a difference, the police have seen it and think its full size lol

You need to photoshop a bit more. Get a body kit on there, TRD spoiler, an extra inch on those wheels, nicer bonnet. Make it look real mean....its a black car, thats what you are supposed to do with black cars :D

I'm keeping it stock for the moment mate. :) I don't think I'm ever going to put a body kit on. As for a TRD spoiler, maybe, but not yet. ;)

An active spoiler or an RMM lip is a possibility.

To be honest, I need to sort out my paintwork badly first. I shall be putting a sign on my car at SupraPod for an SOS paintwork job. :)

Black with polished rim's the way to go man.

Does look good doesn't it. :)

Your opinion is wrong :p

Cool, that's my car in the first pic :D cheers Nic! ;)

If you needed any more convincing, black rims, lowered, no kit and a trd spoiler is hard as nails...

You've a nice car to start with bud :cool:

Thanks. :) Does look badass. :D

Here is a newly refined picture:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7700/newrefined2.jpg

Tinted front windows

Active spoiler

Rectified photoshop fails

Added shadow effect to the car to make it seem more realistic.