The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How do you eat?

Attero

No, but I did once elicit a crack like smile in his granite fissog by declaring I didnt like the Hymen on my custard.

Physog, from physiognomy, not fissog. No capitalisation of hymen or dockland needed. Sit up and pay attention at the back, yes, you with the hair.... You can perhaps eat soup correctly, but it obviously wasn't alphabet soup ;)

I'm strange if I'm using fork and knife it's fork in left and knife in right. If it's just a fork then it's fork in right

yes your right!!! if you are right handed that is,its all about common sense, if you are right handed it is easier to cut things, and visa versa.

I'm strange if I'm using fork and knife it's fork in left and knife in right. If it's just a fork then it's fork in right

That isn't strange.

People don't seem to read other peoples replies anymore.... or did they not before? Or... is it just me? I know my car is stealthy but comeon.

That isn't strange.

People don't seem to read other peoples replies anymore.... or did they not before? Or... is it just me? I know my car is stealthy but comeon.

Sorry bud, didn't see your post last time, i normally read through the whole thread but just skipped to the end this time, apologies.

That's the Yanks doing that though, with their "finger food".

Years ago finger food was a ritz with cheese spread and a pickle. Now it's a 3 layer burger with cheese, bacon, chips and a diet coke.

You think that's bad... when I invited my american friend over from Wisconsin to have a rather "homosexual" weekend with basshunter (I'm not gay thanks... but basshunter makes everything that little bit anal), we had a full english breakfast and he ate the whole damn thing with his fingers. It would be an understatement to say I was shocked!

Well here's some trivia for you all - the fork was only invented in Europe AFTER the Americans went their separate way, so they were nearly 200 years behind in learning that particular piece of civilisation ;)

Which is why they tend to cut up their food with their fork in the left hand, then put down their knife and swap the fork into their right hand - it's a leftover technique from when a cutlery set only contained knives and spoons.

I used to know someone who used to inject curry into his arm!!! hes in hospital now and i am afraid hes in a korma now :rolleyes:

If I wasn't sleepy I'd clip you round the ear with my virtual golf club for polluting my monitor with that gash :)

How do I eat? Quickly!! Knives are time consuming, I usually use the fork to half things.

How weird is this I always thought I was the only one. I hold both my spoon and fork in my right hand. My hand writing is utterly dreadful and I think its down to the fact that I am meant to be left handed but at school forced to be right handed.

I know I am ambi-dextrous to a certain point. I can swap hands at pool and play just as crap left handed as right and shooting I can just swap the rifle from one side to the other and hit the same spot either side.

I have never understood the logic of fork in the left hand..yet as soon as folks who do eat this way use a spoon..it's in the right hand..hypocrites lol

Fork in the right FTW!!!

I hold both my spoon and fork in my right hand.

Try just holding one or the other at a time :p