The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RPS Max Stage 1 Clutch

D3xt3r

Unused and still in package. If I got after the RPS website its good for 660ft/lbs. Its the one with the blue pressure plate and the full clutch wheel (I hope my english is right)

440pounds incl. postage UK

Come one take it off my hands...

I know you english people drive like girls so you must go through clutches like nothing :read:

I agree, the English people do drive like girls...however, us Welsh drive like real men :D

Its not really second hand it was just checked what inside is but never was on a car.

Thats the Clutch:

http://www.turboclutch.com/images/2JZGTE-SUPRA-ST.gif

MSRP is over 700$ + shipping and everything from the states so I think my price is quite a bargain :)

i believe mine to be on its way out. Need to work out whether i've got the funds.

Just out of interest how much a mechanic charge to fit it ?

Also i don't think i'm ever likely to have more than 450 bhp (flywheel) would something like this be OTT ?

I am trying to get prices for clutches at the moment - would also like to know fitting prices though as I believe the gearbox has to come out? 4 hours?

what symtons are you getting ?

mine feels like its slipping. If i'm crusing in 3rd or 4th at about 3,500 rpm and i floor it the revs build up nicely to 4,000 then shoot round to say 5,200, stay there for a second then drop back to say 5,000 then continue to increase as usual.

Does this sound like the clutch needs replacing or does it just need adjusting ?

Sounds as the clutch is going steve...

Cant do fitting because Im like 1000km away ;)

Oh go on, surely you could pop over for a fellow Mkivsupra member !?!?!

Just interested in roughly what the cost would be to fit it so i know what to expect?

• 5 weeks later...

Ok just to make it clear Im looking for offers over 100 pounds ;) Realistic offers :)

Also Im searching jspec decat, fuel cut defender, boost controller, exhaust and all this stuff so Im open to trades for power bits.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.