The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JapShow 2010 - 1/4 Mile Winner!

SaqTRD

I think you need a boost controller, not an FMIC. Though they do look good, the stock SMIC in good nick is more than efficient enough for bpu.

That brings me on to my next point......

I have a boost controller, its a HKS EVC4. But i've never had it working properly. I think its not setup right or my stepper motor may be broken.

I brought it of a member on here but never got it running right. Does anyone know how to set this up at all?

Saq

Edited by SaqTRD (see edit history)

Thanks for all the comments guys!

I got really lucky with the tyres and wheels. I found a cheap seat on ebay ready to fit for 250 delivered.

Heres a few pics of the wheels: -

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy111/SaqTRD/photow.jpg

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy111/SaqTRD/photo-1.jpg

i think ill have to take a look on ebay then what fitment are yours,

ie offset and size etc

Great pictures, get that boost up and you will need a helmet for suprapod, your terminlas are only 5mph off the number one TT spot, a little more boost and a good 60ft and you will be right up there.

Id fit a 50bhp nitrous kit.

I think Dude is selling drag slicks from Chingys old car?

Might be worth checking it out.

They are track tyres, no good for the drag strip, chingy had terrible grip with them.

Heres a screenshot of what the eBay advert said: -

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy111/SaqTRD/Screenshot2010-07-07at62832PM.png

The wheels are 15x8 but the tyres are 10.5j (275)

i took a look on ebay nothing is listed at the mo i will definatly be keeping a look out though.

if anybody see any for sale can you please point me in the right direction:)

That brings me on to my next point......

I have a boost controller, its a HKS EVC4. But i've never had it working properly. I think its not setup right or my stepper motor may be broken.

I brought it of a member on here but never got it running right. Does anyone know how to set this up at all?

Saq

Can you hear the motor clicking?, if not, it's knacked.

If it is clicking away, and adjustment has no effect on boost, try swapping the hoses round on the two connections on the controller. It may be that they are back to front, that's the error I had breifly when supraturbochris re-fitted my new hybrids.

Can you hear the motor clicking?, if not, it's knacked.

If it is clicking away, and adjustment has no effect on boost, try swapping the hoses round on the two connections on the controller. It may be that they are back to front, that's the error I had breifly when supraturbochris re-fitted my new hybrids.

When would you hear it clicking?

Would it click when you make boost or can you make it click whilst on idle?