The mkiv Supra Owners Club

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ian Ian

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Fantastic Day out Guys n Gals, great roads, great company, great food, what more could we want, even the weather held up :D

Day started off a bit worring sat it that Traffic officers car :eek: but everything was ok in the end :D

Great pics of the car Rob :thumbs:

Cheers

-Ian-

:D Fantastic Day out Guys n Gals, great roads, great company, great food, what more could we want, even the weather held up :D

Day started off a bit worring sat it that Traffic officers car :eek: but everything was ok in the end :D

Great pics of the car Rob :thumbs:

Cheers

-Ian-

:scare: that sounds a bit ominous. What happened?

Mike

:scare: that sounds a bit ominous. What happened?

Mike

Just a little scare lol we was at the chester service and a traffic cop pulled up and ask who was my car ...Gulp i thought rapidly thinking of what if anything i had done wrong on the way over :search: but he said i wasnt insured :blink: Anyways got asked to sit in the Police car and he went through to somebody who confirmed MOT was ok Tax was ok and i was indeed insured Phew !! Good to see the Police are on the ball catching the none insured taxed mots cars out there :)

Hows the Holiday ? didnt sound good with your last post whats up mate ?

Cheers

-Ian-

Really enjoyed today nice to see a couple of new faces at the Crazy Dutch Pancake House....and can't wait for our new supe to arrive now I know what to expect .... thanks Ian :D

Vicki x

Your Welcome Vicki glad you enjoyed :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Just a little scare lol we was at the chester service and a traffic cop pulled up and ask who was my car ...Gulp i thought rapidly thinking of what if anything i had done wrong on the way over :search: but he said i wasnt insured :blink: Anyways got asked to sit in the Police car and he went through to somebody who confirmed MOT was ok Tax was ok and i was indeed insured Phew !! Good to see the Police are on the ball catching the none insured taxed mots cars out there :)

Hows the Holiday ? didnt sound good with your last post whats up mate ?

Cheers

-Ian-

hi mate, I don't know whether you know, but my father passed away the day before the last M&C meet. I didn't get chance to speak to many people about it, and to be honest I was trying to keep my mind off it. anyway to cut a long story short he's left half of a property in Spain to me, so we are having to sort the beaurocratic paperwork out over here. which is easier said than done when you can barely string a sentence together in Espanol, and the weather is stupidly hot. will have to meet up when I get back. Mike

hi mate, I don't know whether you know, but my father passed away the day before the last M&C meet. I didn't get chance to speak to many people about it, and to be honest I was trying to keep my mind off it. anyway to cut a long story short he's left half of a property in Spain to me, so we are having to sort the beaurocratic paperwork out over here. which is easier said than done when you can barely string a sentence together in Espanol, and the weather is stupidly hot. will have to meet up when I get back. Mike

Jeees Sorry to hear that Mike i thought it was a holiday you was on :( Chin up mate, defo have a meeting when you get back

Cheers

-Ian-

I know, cheers Mike, and to be honest that night was exactly what I needed, an opportunity to cut away and do something normal, so being completely selfish I'm glad none of you knew that night.:thumbs:

Mike

Glad we could help :) But seriously anything you need just ask.