The mkiv Supra Owners Club

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ian Ian

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to see if I can trade the datsun in (local dealer is getting one in) against a 911 turbo ssssssshhhhhhh don't tell mrs wild :innocent: hoping she won't notice!

Hmm, there is a nice Lapis blue one on PH for £23K which is the cheapest I have seen. It's a manual too...;)

Looks like the Datsun was not the best of ideas then?

H.

Hmm, there is a nice Lapis blue one on PH for £23K which is the cheapest I have seen. It's a manual too...;)

Looks like the Datsun was not the best of ideas then?

H.

Yeah very very bad idea right up there with mr Hitler saying to mrs Hitler "you fancy some tonight?" ;)

Were's +1, Dragonlady, Hoff and G Nemie???

We would come and play but July is going to prove to be a very expensive month for us :(

Just been to Goodwood last week (won tickets to get in and full Honda hospitality :D)

Going to Belguim then Nurberg then SPA this weekend :D

Then Silverstone Classic the weekend afterwards for 3 days.

Phew I feel knackered just typing it all....

However I am gutted that I can't do the pancake run on the 1st as I feel the need for pancakes, but I think my bank manager will say HELL NO!!! :(

So I suppose I will have to hope that I meet up with you all at Suprapod as I am getting MKIV NW withdrawl.

Have fun

Sharon ('cause I am too lazy to log myself on my id)

We would come and play but July is going to prove to be a very expensive month for us :(

Just been to Goodwood last week (won tickets to get in and full Honda hospitality :D)

Going to Belguim then Nurberg then SPA this weekend :D

Then Silverstone Classic the weekend afterwards for 3 days.

Phew I feel knackered just typing it all....

However I am gutted that I can't do the pancake run on the 1st as I feel the need for pancakes, but I think my bank manager will say HELL NO!!! :(

So I suppose I will have to hope that I meet up with you all at Suprapod as I am getting MKIV NW withdrawl.

Have fun

Sharon ('cause I am too lazy to log myself on my id)

You have a busy month ahead, hope you have a great time in the Nsx on the circuits:)

Hope you can make the next one;)

• 2 weeks later...