The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2jz vs rb26 power build

stuart hydzik

right,fuk it!,,this is ridiculous,, despite Stuart having paid for the clutch from Cristi,,(i usually refer to him as something else so dint know how to spell his fekkin name) over a month now has passed and still nothing,so no progress on the engine build,,now i know "shit happens" but hes managed to send the diff driveshafts etc,albeit also late so hes not completely inept...coupled with almost no comunication, this is getting anoying to say the least,,i think its money back time and go shop somwhere else,,,

High five that one mate! I told him not to use him again after the breaker went sour! :(

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hope we have better luck with your build dude,,at least we know where not to get mega important,could hold up the project stuff from,,,may order a bullet in the head from him tho,,express delivery,;-)

they clutch has arrived,,,at fekkin last,,,top supplier! nice and prompt. perhaps he was trying to help by making sure the ambient air temps were nice and low when the the engine is built,,coz its gonna be winter now when Stuart gets to test the car properly ;=) ...pix to follow....

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Gents

Recent update :

She finaly went in to the unit ,we have stripped the interior this weekend , she had a good clean .

New carbing rool cage test fitted :)

We will try to get engine in this week, just have to decide on what Coil Packs and HT Leads to go for .

Any ideas who I can use for decent custom made HT leads

Some pics :

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0035.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg