The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Official Top Gear thread

adnanshah247

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic episode, the senna tribute was truly unreal even with hamilton trying to drive his honda(senna is/was my driving hero)i have a picture of him on my bedroom wall:innocent: and cameron a lady that can drive is pure bliss for me.well done top gear.

Didn't top gear used to be a car show, more like the Chuckle Brothers and their vertically challenged cousin these days.

More importantly on Monday, Suzie Perry n the gang are back, GADGET SHOW :)

Not this Monday they aren't. Next week.

Its very nice but an extra £600,000 taking it to £1.6m is really not worth the extra few MPH surely, they have only increased power by 200bhp and dropped a very small amount of weight.

For the money I would be expecting half the car again, more like 1500hp :D

well on paper is was what, an extra 6mph wasnt it? But on the test didnt they get it up to 276mph? Cant remember now, but i think the increase was around 15mph. If i was a russian billionaire obviously id buy the new one, even if it was £600k more for like 15mph :)

Fantastic episode, the senna tribute was truly unreal even with hamilton trying to drive his honda(senna is/was my driving hero)i have a picture of him on my bedroom wall:innocent:

Back off I'm his No1 fan, I even named my son after the legend 

Back off I'm his No1 fan, I even named my son after the legend 

Really? That's dedication for you.

I'm ashamed to admit it but I didnt really know about Senna until Top Gear Sunday. I was 10 when he died. I have so much respect for that guy. I think some had one of his quotes as a signature on this forum.

The consensus seems to be that it was well worth watching. Is it repeated anywhen else this week? I doubt I'll be home for 7pm.

BBCiplayer...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00t8qfb/Top_Gear_Series_15_Episode_5/

Edit:

Also on BBC3 this Wednesday & Saturday @ 7.15pm

However, it looks like both of these are only 45 minute programmes (going by my Sky planner)

So I'd use the iplayer option.

Really? That's dedication for you.

I'm ashamed to admit it but I didnt really know about Senna until Top Gear Sunday. I was 10 when he died. I have so much respect for that guy. I think some had one of his quotes as a signature on this forum.

Think it was Imi

We are your humble servants...

If there's anything we can do, just name it :D

I'm quite hungry in fact... got any bananas?

Must admit the TG Senna tribute was good, I may have to go off and re-watch it as I've got a day recouperating

What a truely cracking episode. I can't remember the last time I found an episode of TG more entertaining. That Veryon is something else. I didn't actually expect it to set a new track record, but it just shows what that car was / is cappable of. I still think there's more to see from the Veyron. Shame it ends production soon :(

Could you play me 'Marguerita Time' by Status Quo on a ukulele and in Spanish?

No hay problema amigo.

Twang seth seth seth seth seth twang Let's have a drink, it's Marguerita time twang seth seth seth seth seth - strum

ole!

No hay problema amigo.

Twang seth seth seth seth seth twang Let's have a drink, it's Marguerita time twang seth seth seth seth seth - strum

ole!

That could be a number one for sure. More likely a number two though.