The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Did N/A Supras move onto VVTi engines or was it just the TT's ?

clarky666

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How's that for a Freudian slip!?

Some of my best friends are Freudian.

Ok, how much is it worth for you to delete that post? :D

Its all part of forum life. Rough and smooth, wrong and right, getting spanked and getting a slap on the back.

47p.

Some of my best friends are Freudian.

Its all part of forum life. Rough and smooth, wrong and right, getting spanked and getting a slap on the back.

47p.

You drive a hard bargain :(

Can I owe you it, I'm a bit short of change!?

Good Morning.

I'll refer you to the attached images regarding the Auto Box thread comments I made. These referred to this and other CD manuals and should clarify my position. Only quoting the book but it's clearly not 100% Toyota content.

Second page mentions the NA's having VVTI but wouldn't place too much store in that info but this is supposed to be a reprinted translation of the Japanese version.

Page 2 mentions the facelift snow mode....not VVTi.

Seriously, you know f all about this subject, please cease and desist.

(OP, as confirmed there are US VVTi NA's)

Page 2 mentions the facelift snow mode....not VVTi.

Seriously, you know f all about this subject, please cease and desist.

(OP, as confirmed there are US VVTi NA's)

Who do you think you are, a cop at an armed robbery?

Page two = Second Page does it not? I titled them. Unfortunately it caused confusion in this case because your obvious malice and prejudice prevented your brain from processing correctly.

Happens to be the last image right in the middle of the page where they say that NA's had variable valve timing but not turbos but like I said, it's a JDM translated manual. Thought it might be interesting reading fwiw.

Who do you think you are, a cop at an armed robbery?

Page two = Second Page does it not? I titled them. Unfortunately it caused confusion in this case because your obvious malice and prejudice prevented your brain from processing correctly.

Happens to be the last image right in the middle of the page where they say that NA's had variable valve timing but not turbos but like I said, it's a JDM translated manual. Thought it might be interesting reading fwiw.

He's a mod :angrymod:

You bought that?!?!

No, I stole it so that I could spend a week (and probably not much longer at this rate) being told how gullible and stupid I am by ignorant people who can't spell, read or type, let alone appreciate diversity.

I think it's fantastic but I'm not slagging off anyone else's car. Try to find one single solitary post where I have.

........and breathe!

No, I stole it so that I could spend a week (and probably not much longer at this rate) being told how gullible and stupid I am by ignorant people who can't spell, read or type, let alone appreciate diversity.

Now thats a response. Bravo.

IBTL.

And, this polite request seems to have been ignored.

Forum's going downhill, yadda yadda....

Well said that man!

Thanks for that link and I agree with one of the posters that it's inevitable that as the values of the cars depreciate ever more rapidly, the owners will become well, frightfully common!

Whilst I am not in the habit (yet) of using bad language in my posts, many of which I will admit are not always appreciated, I will also refrain from 'implying with extreme prejudice' that someone might be an @R$£H@7£ when they correct me without bothering to read what I've said, not all of which is accepted wisdom or factually correct unfortunately, though most is.

I think that a solution might be to all use disclaimers in our signatures.

E&OE

Edited by Morpheus (see edit history)

And you're gone.

72hrs of peace and quiet...

Some people are just unable to take a hint. :rolleyes: But thanks, I have finally worked out which of the umpteen pictures you posted you were referencing...lord knows why you posted the others...

Question has been answered so closing.

Edited by Alex (see edit history)