Guest Supra-T

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Supra-T

Can't I do anything else to it with it being an auto?

how understanding your misses is :D

hmm... :D

It's up to you and what your after.

Glad you like it mate enjoy it.

Thanks mate :)

Guest Supra-T
Do you mean it is a twin turbo, running in "true twin" rather than sequential? Is it a twin turbo or single?

It used to be a twin and it's a single HKS T04Z now mate.

Guest Supra-T
Your limitations lie with the autobox; the agreed max is about 500bhp I believe. If it hasnt got one aleady, it would be worthwhile buying a cooler for the gearbox

Thanks for the tip, will have that checked on friday when it's going in for a service, can you not upgrade the auto box itself because in the papers I was given with the car, it's already had a "Race" torque converter of some sort fitted?

Thanks for the tip, will have that checked on friday when it's going in for a service, can you not upgrade the auto box itself because in the papers I was given with the car, it's already had a "Race" torque converter of some sort fitted?

The box itself is the limiting factor. With an uprated TC it should really have additional gearbox oil cooling in place already. If not, put that on your shopping list :)

Guest Supra-T
750hp max with the largest exhaust housing on, if you have the small exhaust housing around 600 at 1.5 bar.

Awsome power delivery though, very aggressive. :)

750hp?! It's a shame my gearbox would probably disintegrate before that happens though! :(

Mine is running around 1 bar, it has a boost logic manifold, and a huge exhaust pipe behind the turbo!!

I can second that, it spools suprisingly fast for what it is and it's power delivery is breathe taking and so smooth!

That really is a bargain then :) Is it an auto or 6spd? Looking forward to the pics

If it's a 6spd, a LOT!! All depends on how much you want to spend and how understanding your misses is :D

Its Matt B's old car Homer

Just a quick update guys, I went and picked the car up yesterday and went straight to the garage to have it checked out:

Good news: Nothing major is wrong with it, engine and turbo is mint!

Bad news: it has some sort of oil leak which will have to be investigated further but it doesn't look too bad, it's running a pre-historic ECU so running a bit rich, it's also missing the passenger airbag, I also have a "square wheel" and finally and most importantly, IT'S DIRTY!! :D

If anyone has 18" alloys for sale which would clear the 6 pot front brakes and 4 pot rears please let me know, also if anyone has a spare airbag, please do let me know.

Pictures will be uploaded tomorrow once I get my camara charged up. :D

We have an airbag dude.