Personalised plates

Suprasteve

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not Supra related but recetly the most expensive plate ever sold at auction was MR51 NGH. It reads Mr Singh, the very shrewd DVLA kept this plate themselves and sold it.

I think it went for about £250k. The previous most expensive plate to that was K1 NGS. That also went for nearly a quarter of a mil I think.

I think a private reg is a must for a supe, the car still looks modern now and to the uninitiated only the old reg would give the age away.

I don't have a PP but when I do I'm having my Dad's reg which is on retention. He's got SA 59, means nothing to me but covers the age of the car.

I always wanted to get an A1 plate but thanks to my parents not giving me a middle name had trouble adding three letters to it so I came up with an x to put on it so I now have A1 X DF. The good news is since I bought it B1 XDF has doubled in price so it could be an investment as well.

When i was looking for a supra (couple of months ago) i nearly bought one with a private plate on it it was L11 SEU obviously spaced to say LOSE U! but the car was a bit tatty i did end up getting a car with a private plate but its just a dateless one XIL **** which im thinking of selling if anyone is interested in it cheap!

Seen a plate i want on DVLA Site!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...