The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japanese Performance Front Cover - Supra!

SupraAyf

Well done mate great feeling to get front cover & mutli page review ;)

Thanks Lui mate, the next goal will be to get the car on a mag poster like yours:cool:

One things for sure though, the Japanese Performance sales figures have gone up in Durham for this month:innocent:

Thanks Lui mate, the next goal will be to get the car on a mag poster like yours:cool:

One things for sure though, the Japanese Performance sales figures have gone up in Durham for this month:innocent:

Should of been a free poster mate that's one heck of a nice supra you have there shame you cannot make Japfest in it would of loved to have display in our main paddock show stand.

• 4 weeks later...

Not had many requests for autographs so far:search:

Hope you bought a copy boys. Looking at the Dream Machine page of the feature but it's a shame that the NSF OEM catch was not fully locked as it made the bonnet look slightly wonky:rolleyes:

Never mind

I picked this up recently, kept forgetting all about it when doing the shopping!

Really is a good feature, you should be rightly proud of that mate. Some great shots and a cracking write-up. Deserved the cover no doubt, nothing else worthy of challenging it in that issue :thumbs:

Also nice (for me, anyway!) that my new/your old car gets a little mention on the last page, no matter how small :innocent:

Thanks boys;), it sounds as if Jap Performance did well on its sale figures this week - it just goes to show that the Supra is very much alive and kicking. Just how it should be eh!!

Also nice (for me, anyway!) that my new/your old car gets a little mention on the last page, no matter how small :innocent:

I certainly don't mind sharing my feature with your car good mate:cool:

• 5 months later...