The mkiv Supra Owners Club

May Mascrat

rob wild

Yep last time I'm going to Mascrat! I'm not paying for rubbish food then being set on by the Police! Its just not worth it!

My sentiments exactly - good to see the one strong proponent of Mascrat was completely absent - Yet again :rolleyes:

Heaven forbid we were to arrange a meet on the same night, how could they be in both places at the same time.

Nice to catch up with Dr Doom again - long time no see.

Mike

Nice to catch up with Dr Doom again - long time no see.

Really good to see you again Mike! It'd been way too long ;)

I think it's time for a regular monthly again now the weather's getting better. I dont mind travelling a bit further than Mascrat as it's nice to catch up with everyone. :)

My sentiments exactly - good to see the one strong proponent of Mascrat was completely absent - Yet again :rolleyes:

Take a look at post 19, Mike. I was in the car ready to come and it didn't start. Would you have liked me to push it there? :banghead:

theres so many places we could go id still like it to be all jap though not just supras as i do enjoy a mooch around all the other types of car when im there......seems a bit low if it is the pub thats complained on the sly especially when nobody caused any bother and they get plenty of money from us

seems a bit low if it is the pub thats complained on the sly especially when nobody caused any bother and they get plenty of money from us

It’s not the first time they've done it to us unfortunately :rolleyes: I actually heard the policeman say to Ste that the woman inside had called them, but then came outside afterwards saying that she didn't mind! :search: Yet again, it'll be there loss!

Yeah must say it was a bit obvious the way she went on and on :blink: I would have had more respect for her if she had just come out and said I'm sorry but we don't want to have the meet here anymore so please don't turn up again!

A bit like the first time or the time before when they said we weren't welcome or the time they just refused to serve us. Wait hang on a minute I think there is a pattern a merging :D

Anyway I will not be darkening there doors again! If others want to go then perhaps have our meet on the first Tuesday of the month instead? But tbh its only going to affect a couple of people (literally) at most as there is quite a few that talk about going but never show :taped:

Now there is a shock. Mascrat, police, controversy :D

SKYLINE!!!! What happened to the taxi mini meet at the TC :(

Sorry dude the Skyline needs a few bits doing first then we'll have TC meet for sure!

Take a look at post 19, Mike. I was in the car ready to come and it didn't start. Would you have liked me to push it there? :banghead:

Yet another excuse Matt seems like theres one every month when its mascrat even though you champion it whenever we discuss changing the monthly meet!

• 5 weeks later...

I missed the last mascrat, and unfortunately can't make this one (hopefully next month) I heard about the illegal plate crackdown, lots of complaining over on JNW, but if you have an illegal plate be prepared to get done for it after all, just my 2p.

It had just begun to start getting busy again, not by the old standards, lets hope this doesn't do maore damage to what used to be a great meet.