Post Southcoast Run - Part II

Fitz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like Chris I'm gutted that I missed out on this one. Fitz, top effort again for the organising, you really should have the green marker under your name ;)

I'll be at the next one for sure, with nice new turbos to boo(s)t. :D

-----

Scottc998

If youtube blank the music you can get it back by claiming fair use policy ;)

If it mutes the video, click on the link for why it's been muted, then follow the steps to claim fair use, the music then comes back online after an hour or so. 50% of my videos get muted, but I get them all back online afterwards :D

Scottc998

If youtube blank the music you can get it back by claiming fair use policy ;)

If it mutes the video, click on the link for why it's been muted, then follow the steps to claim fair use, the music then comes back online after an hour or so. 50% of my videos get muted, but I get them all back online afterwards :D

Cheers bud I'll look out for that.

Nicely done. i like it a lot. love the video effect when you are looking at the blue supra's engine. looks magical. :)

Yeh It came out just like I wanted it too. :whistle:

Edited by ScottC (see edit history)

Fuck me, just watched that video......AWESOME mate!!.

That belongs in the club video section (go tell a mod about it)

are you using some sort of tripod?, your shots are very steady, how are you doing the car walk around sections without jigging about everywhere.

He takes his steering wheel out of his car :D

Fuck me, just watched that video......AWESOME mate!!.

That belongs in the club video section (go tell a mod about it)

Do we have one? lol

you using some sort of tripod?, your shots are very steady, how are you doing the car walk around sections without jigging about everywhere.

It's called a Fig Rig, a mate lent me his. Basically its like a large steering wheel and the camera mounts in the centre. There fooking expensive for what they are but you could easily make one. imovie does a pretty good job of stabilising shake video too.

Edit. Fitz is way ahead of me.:)

Edited by ScottC (see edit history)

Going slightly off topic here, but a few years ago there was a big discussion around car mounts. These chaps

http://www.fastfilms.co.uk/index.php

seemed to have some great options, and this was their suggestion

A lot will depend on your budget of course, i'd really recommend the Sticky Pod Dash Cam or Propak, or the Ultra 6 window mount (with extension).

As a cheaper option then the Vacuum mounts with double ball tilt head (two to choose from) will work very well, with the main limitation being they aren't very good on very curved surfaces (fine on windscreens).

Hope that helps,

David Smitheram Proprietor

http://www.fastfilms.co.uk

0044 (0)5600 472727 0044 (0)7718 368173

Quick update: Homer has created two threads within the 'Club Videos' section. One thread contains the videos of 'Pistonbroke' and 'Dukenukem'. From Part I 18/10/2009.

And the Second Thread is the Video created by 'Scottc998' from Part II 25/04/2010

Enjoy Guys.