The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Floormats for supra.

fuldhat

i seem to collect parts, i've got four sets of original mats a grey set that came with the car a set from my brothers supra as he didnt want them and i bought two sets of oem black ones from my local toyota dealer about two years ago only paid thirty pounds per set they are still in the packets.

So what your saying it you wish to sell me some black mats for what you paid for them?

Result send me a pm with your details.

You won't get any from toyota. Toyota have been out of stock for a long time and they are not made anymore. I have tried lots of toyota places and always get told the same.

Unless you can find a random Toyota garage that has a set in stock, that for some reason is not on their computer and doesn't show up to any other dealers.....basically toyota will not come through.

i seem to collect parts, i've got four sets of original mats a grey set that came with the car a set from my brothers supra as he didnt want them and i bought two sets of oem black ones from my local toyota dealer about two years ago only paid thirty pounds per set they are still in the packets.

I would also be interested in a black set if they are for sale.

Pm me if you would sell me a set.

Received my mats from "Carmats4u" yesterday, I'm impressed. They're a good quality and look a treat. Only thing I can say is there is no heel pad area so depending on the durability it may wear in certain places, but if it does......I'll let you guys know.

Received my mats from "Carmats4u" yesterday, I'm impressed. They're a good quality and look a treat. Only thing I can say is there is no heel pad area so depending on the durability it may wear in certain places, but if it does......I'll let you guys know.

Did you get the luxury mats? if so it says this carpet is so thick it does not require a heel pad.

Here is a pic I took when they arrived, it is a poor quality pic as it is from my Blackberry. I did reach for the digital camera but alas, no battery. They're a nice Dark black and thick in material, with a silver/grey outer lining. Cost around £42 altogether.

IMG00031-20100419-1451.jpg

do you want to sell the grey ones mate