The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie.. Please help with buying advise!!

Scottrw

If you go in a TT you wont want a NA ..period :D

I own a NA and have never been in a TT on purpose. we all love power here.

Ohh and most importantly in the NA supra you can have the following:

Ford Focus RS

Honda Civic type R

most hot hatches this means

And WRX's i can keep up without a problem, but if you do see that pink STI badge...move over and act like you dont want to race :p

If you got anymore questions mate u can pm me about the NA. Ohh and for every £20 i get 130miles out of it.

hope that helps

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh CJ..... So you have done the "single" conversion that I was reading about in the FAQ section? So what power are you producing? Im guessing this is a real beast?

I'm not too sure to be honest. When they had it on the dyno it kept jumping off! My best gues would be between 500 and 550 at the wheels - maybe less. TBH, I dont care about that figure too much. the proof is out on the orad...and boy does she ever go!

CJ... Do you mind me asking about the leather trim around your dash? It looks awesome..... Was that part of a full retrim & what sorta money are you looking at for that!?

I had the seats, dash and doors all done and, TBH, cannot remember the price now. I "think" it was about £1100 for everything

Scott, i have a manual NA for sale in my sig below :Plug: Im in the west london area near Heathrow, if you wanna go for a spin in a manual NA let me know, id be more than happy to show you around the car. However if you do want the power/speed go with a TT.....my unbiased view!! :tongue: